Saturday, December 27, 2008

Libby's & Jessica Knows Gives Back

As part of their "Get Back to the Table" campaign, Libby's Vegetables is offering one lucky commenter on Jessica Knows blog their own opportunity to give back. Up for grabs is a great prize of $150 for you and another $150 for the food pantry of their choice. Help yourself and help someone who could use a hand right now.

While there are many deserving food pantries, should I win, I would donate the $150 to the Parma Heights Food Pantry. While fairly new, The Parma Heights Food Pantry was recently honored by The Cleveland Foodbank as "Food Pantry of the Year", a distinct honor for a year-old non-profit. I grew up in Parma Heights and have been proud to work for the city for 22 years now. I'd love to be able to give back to the city I grew up in and the residents I serve.

Head over to Jessica Knows and enter to win the chance to do something wonderful for your favorite food pantry. This giveaway ends on January 6, 2009.

0 comments: