Saturday, January 31, 2009

2009 is the Year of the Packrat

I'm the most unorganized person I know. I lose things..all the time. Why? Because I put them somewhere "safe" except "safe" is the equivalent of a terrorist moving hostages from location to location. Consequently, I can never find my "important" papers when I need them.

Factoid: You may only request a copy of your Social Security card a total of ten times in your lifetime. I have three floating around somewhere in my house.

I vow this year to finally be more organized. I intend to drag all those cardboard boxes and Rubbermaid containers out of the attic and sift through my papers, discarding those I don't need anymore.

So imagine my delight when I stumbled upon this great giveaway going on at Confessions of a Yummy Mummy. If you're the lucky winner, you'll get all of the following fab organization items:

1) A 14-pack of neon Post-It Notes.
2) A Franklin Covey Undated Organizer.
3) A $40 Target gift card.
4) A $75 The Container Store gift card.
5) A 3-Pack container system from The Container Store.

All these sweet prizes are valued at over $200. The giveaway ends at midnight on February 11, 2009.

0 comments: