Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I've entered my dog Bailey in Bissell's Most Valuable Pet photo contest. She's one of the Week 1 entries and the prize for the Weekly Top Vote-Getter (12 pets)is:
* One BISSELL product of winner's choice: Pet Hair Eraser®, SpotBot® Pet,
Lift-Off® Revolution® Pet or ProHeat 2X® Select Pet
* Copy of "100 Simple Secrets Why Dogs Make Us Happy" by David Niven, Ph.D.
* Advance to the semi-finals
The finalists will be chosen by Bissell and include donations to the pet cause of the winner's choice. Bailey came to us through the shelter my stepsister works for One of a Kind Pets in Akron, a no-kill shelter which also runs a low cost-no cost spay/neuter clinic. They even do feral cats. They're my choice for the prize if I should win.
I need votes to get to the semi-finals. This is where you all come in. I'm offering a $50 Target card giveaway. Voting ends on 1/20/09 and I'll choose the winner of the Target card on 1/21/09 via randomizer.
1) Go to the Bissell MVP site and vote for Bailey then leave a comment on this post that you voted= 1 entry.
2) For an additional entry, tweet this giveaway on Twitter and leave a comment on this post that you tweeted with your twitter name or tweet url= 1 entry.
3) Add the giveaway to Facebook, Myspace or email two friends asking them to vote and cc me (firstname.lastname@example.org)= 1 entry.
4) Blog about this giveaway on your blog= 3 entries (leave a separate comment for each additional entry).
You can only vote once but you can tweet once each day until 1/20/09 for additional entries..just make sure to leave a comment with your tweet for another entry. US residents only, sorry. Please leave your email address in your comment if it is not visible in your blogger profile so that I can contact you for your information if you're the winner. And thank you!