Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Sonnet of Style-The HP Mini Vivienne Tam




Violets are blue and roses are red
Rather than a love letter, I’ll pen a poem instead.
The HP Mini Vivienne Tam is so versatile
It looks like a designer clutch with a high-tech style.
I adore the peony design that graces the cover
Open it up, there's so much to discover.
Intel Atom Processor inside for web surfing with ease
The Infinity Display makes me weak in the knees.
Is it a purse or a clutch? I'm sure many will question
Once they see what it is, they'll share my obsession.
And why should I have it? Call me notebook-deficient
The ancient desktop I have is far from efficient.
It's certainly not portable, nor is it pretty
All my tech-savvy friends look upon me with pity.
Could you see their faces when I show up tech chic?
With a notebook they think came from a designer's boutique.
How much does it cost? I'm sure they will inquire.
The reasonable price will just give them more to admire.
The HP Vivienne Tam inspires my love and my passion
The best of technology entwined with designer high fashion.

1 comments:

jeweledrabbit said...

Hi, Shel, I've added instructions for ways people can increase their chances of winning the giveaway on my blog if you care to take a look:

http://jeweledrabbit.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-first-ever-giveaway.html