Monday, May 11, 2009
I admit, I'm an office supply addict. I could lose myself in the office supplies aisle of any store, perusing the pens. Give me a new pack of sticky notes and I'm in heaven. Being a sweepstaker, I'm also forever in search of decorative No.10 envelopes for mailing snail-mail entries. A few months back my husband and I were shopping in Walmart. While he headed toward the Automotive section to buy car wax (about as much fun for me as clipping my toenails), I beelined for the Office Supply section. There I found pure bliss: an entire section of Carolina Pad office supplies; notebooks, folders, post-it notes, pens and best of all, pretty No. 10 envelopes appropriately named "Eye Candy". That's where he found me 10 minutes later; dozens of Eye Candy envelopes clutched to my chest in a Kung-Fu death grip, as many as I could hold. I bought out every package on Walmart's shelf that day. I later mailed a few packages to my sweepstaking pals across the country but I've got a stash saved for those special snail-mail entries.
Carolina Pad is no new kid on the block. Founded in 1945 their core philosophy is "service, reliability, and quality at a fair price.” In 2000, after decades of producing high-quality school supplies, Carolina Pad expanded, developing fashion school and office products for women and girls. You can now find Carolina Pad supplies at major retailers: Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Harris Teeter, and Staples, to name a few. You can also buy directly from Carolina Pad Online. Right now, save 10% on your online order with promotional code: GRAD.
We're a little crazy when it comes to design, but that's how we roll.
Funky, fashionable, fun and functional: Carolina Pad products are all that and more. Affordable, quality products with flair, and just about every product imaginable too! You can choose from magnets, portfolios, laptop sleeves, address books, calendars, pens and envelopes; the list is endless!
I've got a special surprise just for you. Carolina Pad has offered one reader the chance to win a whole stash of their best fashion office supplies. You get to choose from two of their finest collections:
The collection you win will be whole smattering of style from the collection you choose worth $150. Carolina Pad will ship directly to the winner and just in time to save you some money on that upcoming school supply shopping trip.
1) Visit Carolina Pad and pick you favorite collection other than the two mentioned above. Leave a comment with your answer (1 entry, leave 1 comment).
Extra Credit Entries:
1) Follow my blog (1 entry, leave 1 comment).
2) Follow Carolina Pad on Twitter (1 entry, leave 1 comment with your Twitter ID).
3) Twitter this giveaway, can be done daily if the spirit moves you. (1 entry, leave one comment with your Twitter ID or URL to your tweet).
Easy tweet you can use:
Fun & functional office supplies giveaway. Win $150 worth of Carolina Pad fashionable office supplies http://tiny.cc/Mbdbn pls RT
4) Join the Carolina Pad Insights Panel. Want a chance to preview new Carolina Pad products and take them for a test drive? You may get the opportunity to receive free samples for your opinions. (1 entry, leave 1 comment).
5) Become a fan of Carolina Pad on Facebook. (1 entry, leave 1 comment with your Facebook name).
6) Blog it. It doesn't have to be long or wordy, just link to Carolina Pad and this giveaway. (3 entries, leave 3 comments with the direct link to your blog URL). No blog? Email 3 friends about this giveaway and cc me at shel704 at aol dot com and leave 3 comments on this post that say "I emailed".
US residents only (sorry).Please leave a separate comment for each entry and take those entries if you already do any of the above even before entering this giveaway. Your deadline to enter is Monday, May 25 at 11:59pm EST. I'll draw the winner using Random.org and notify him/her via email, so please make sure you email address is visible in your blogger profile or leave it in code for me in your entry. If I can't contact you, you can't win. Winner will have 48 hours to respond with their mailing address before there's a do-over. Items will be shipped directly to the winner from Carolina Pad, I'm just the middle-man.