Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Be-All-End-All Lands' End Back-To-School Party


It's that time again; back-to-school bargain hunting. Time to outfit your budding scholars with their must-have back-to-school fashions. I think my daughter & I spend a fair amount of our shopping time trying to find that "perfect" backpack since it's the one item she'll be using every school day. Now that she's 13, I'm feeling the pain my mother went through every school year: balancing her "wants" against my budget.

If that back-to-school shopping overwhelms you like it does me, then Lands' End is giving you the chance to vent your spleen and have your questions answered by their team of experts at the Lands' End Twitter Party (#landsend) on Thursday, August 20, 2009 from 7pm to 9pm CST. Co-hosted by 5MinutesForMom, The Lands' End team will be on hand to take the baffle out of back-to-school. Bring your back-to-school questions and settle in for an evening of fun, shopping tips and some great giveaways which will certainly ease the strain on your checkbook.

Pre-party, check out the Lands' End site and take a look at the back-to-school fashions. You can even design a dream backpack for your child using their Packland Fantasy Backpack Creator. A little fun for your little one.

Save the date (August 20), I'll see you there!

1 comments:

HiFashion said...

I loved back to school shopping. There were so many fun pens and bags out there. But I haven't needed to buy anything like that for ages *sigh*