Monday, May 3, 2010

Looking forward



Last weekend my oldest son got married. What an exciting day and I'm so glad I have a new "daughter" added to our family. The day after the wedding she had already tagged my husband and I as "Mom & Dad" on Facebook; what an honor. Now my husband and I are looking forward to grandchildren; my son and newest daughter were just discussing potential names.

Of course, that started me thinking about the excitement of pregnancy; planning the nursery, having a baby shower, all those great new gadgets available for babies. There are so many new products on the market today that weren't available 27 years ago when I had my oldest son. The crib I had barely made it through all four children and wasn't worth saving to potentially pass down to future grandchildren. Cribs today aren't limited to dark/white/brown square-shaped; they're coming in all colors and styles.

cribs,babycribsplus,baby,

Almost makes me wish I was having another baby...almost! For now, the only baby I'm working on is remodeling my house in order to put it on the market next year. We've far outgrown our "starter" house and I'm anxious to buy a house closer to my parents; one with more living space, a larger kitchen, and a big backyard so we can host some cookouts in the summer!

So with all those great things to look forward to, I have another! CSN Stores is going to let me review one of their great products from their over 200 stores. The hardest part is going to be picking just one! I'm torn between a new mailbox from More Mailboxes or maybe this great wall mirror from Accent Furniture Direct:



Soon, very soon, I'm going to be looking forward to a visit from the UPS man with my CSN Stores package. You'll be looking forward to a review from me soon!



2 comments:

debi9kids said...

Congratulations on your new daughter-in-law!
Beautiful photo!

ps Thank you so much for participating in the Tuesday Blog Party! In case you weren't aware, you won one of the give-aways and you can see the list here:
http://fundraiserblog.blogspot.com/

AndreaLeigh said...

Can't wait to read your review. I've heard great things about CSN.